Informatica Developer (Junior, Intermediate, and Senior Levels)
Several openings for BCBS of Michigan in Detroit.
- These are Exclusive – Direct Hire ONLY positions!
- Will not consider Corp-to-corp
- Will not consider immigration sponsorship
Will be responsible for developing as well as supporting ETL code and ETL processes. He/she will be on oncall support on a rotational basis. Informatica Developer will gain experience in data integration with business processes & analytics.
- Must have hands on working experience with Informatica
- 1-7+ years of Data Warehouse ETL (Extract Transformation Load) Experience in AIX UNIX and Oracle platform
- 1-5+ years development experience using Informatica Integration Products like PowerCenter, PowerExchange, Data Quality and Metadata Manager
- Exceptional SQL capabilities using SQL Developer and Toad.
- Good understanding of data modeling (logical and physical) concepts.
- Experienced in Data-warehousing, Data Integration & ETL best practices.
- Experienced in performing analysis that is diverse and complex.
- Enhanced troubleshooting skills.
- College Degree or equivalent.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment with short deadlines
- Willingness to support after hours as business needs dictate.
- Healthcare experience is a plus.
- Team Lead experience is a plus.