Delivery Lead II – Detroit, MI Direct Hire Only
Responsible for the planning, development and implementation of project efforts that utilize information technology solutions. IT Delivery Leads develop, establish and maintain project management standards and procedures. They are responsible for developing the project scope, defining project guidelines, obtaining business and information technology sponsor approvals and coordinating the resources necessary to successfully complete the project. Other responsibilities include the refinement of requirements, project coordination, development of plans and schedules, resource planning and estimation and project maintenance. The Senior Delivery Manager within this job family has a strategic role in managing and leveraging the entire lifecycle of IT investments in infrastructure and systems. Once a project is set in motion, IT Delivery Management professionals are expected to communicate major milestones, identify potential project risks, provide continuing direction to the project team and conduct regular status meetings to review project activities. They are responsible for managing the prioritization procedures for changing scope (i.e., change management) and project acceptance procedures. Throughout the project lifecycle they obtain feedback to ensure that project efforts meet customer expectations for contracted time, cost and performance.
Top Three Skills/Experience
- Experience in a delivery or consulting role leading Information Management related initiatives (system integration, data warehouse build, data mart build, or similar)
- Knowledge and understanding of the ETL Lifecycle, specifically integrating multiple projects impacting multiple data work streams
- Strong understanding of health insurance /payer industry concepts and core business processes
- 5 years of IT work experience, including 2 years managing projects required.
- Knowledge of project management tools and methodologies.
- Familiarity with the initiation of technical, data specific, programs to ensure the development of detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status report for each project.
- Possess a good understanding of appropirate leading-edge governance enabling technologies
- Ability to manage multiple large project simultaniously while keeping the “big picture” in mind
- Advocate of data management concepts and methdologies while interacting with business constituents
- Adherance and understadning of implementing data projects within an enterprise release schedule
- Bachelors degree in related field.
To Apply Send Your Resume To: michelle@turningpointsearch.